posted by bibo @ 7:19 PM
OMG, you took classes for making cakes :) Amazing result, I must try next time I see you @_@
heiheiwhen u will come ah?
i'm going to CA 8/19-28.my you can come next year and make cake for my wedding ^_^
areyoueye要结婚啦?什么时候啊?^^恭喜bibo结业了, 蛋糕做得很好, 就是太谦虚了一点, 呵呵~~:D
OK, but you have to buy me the ticket~~~ :P
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Burberry medium tote comparison of ormon blood pressure monitors Alopcia hair loss product barcode reader wireless scanner Xenical hr http://www.bextra-attorney.info/directory-mcse.html Vw bug hotrod hair removal laser
Post a Comment
<< Home
申请一个blog来放一些我的菜谱方便大家查找。希望大家多提意见哦! 转载请注明。 Please don't leave any advertisement here, thanks!
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
OMG, you took classes for making cakes :) Amazing result, I must try next time I see you @_@
heihei
when u will come ah?
i'm going to CA 8/19-28.
my you can come next year and make cake for my wedding ^_^
areyoueye要结婚啦?什么时候啊?^^
恭喜bibo结业了, 蛋糕做得很好, 就是太谦虚了一点, 呵呵~~:D
OK, but you have to buy me the ticket~~~ :P
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Burberry medium tote comparison of ormon blood pressure monitors Alopcia hair loss product barcode reader wireless scanner Xenical hr http://www.bextra-attorney.info/directory-mcse.html Vw bug hotrod hair removal laser
Post a Comment
<< Home