Thursday, August 25, 2005

全麦土司




前阵子在私房小菜看到一个全麦面包的方子存下来了。今天试着做了一次,稍微作了一点改动,很方便也还挺好吃的。
我用面包机,按顺序放入:
190ml milk, 1 egg, 2TSP brown sugar(还可以多加一些),1/2tsp salt, 1.25cup whole wheat flour, 1.25 bread flour, 1TSP glutin, active yeast 2 tsp,启用dough程序,看面团大致成型后加入2TSP butter,好像也可以多加一些。发酵到原来体积2倍大的时候可以拿出来释放气泡再滚圆,然后放回面包机继续发酵,总共发酵时间为1小时。就是dough程序的发酵时间。
整形:将面团分成3份,揉匀,用擀面杖稍微擀长,然后卷起来,最后收拢接口,弄成一个圆团。这个我也不是特别好噢。
然后在loaf pan里面涂上一层油,把面团放进去,继续发酵到原体积的3倍大。刷上蛋液,350F烤18-20分钟即可。如果想要软的面包皮,要出炉后立即刷上一层油。

6 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I am bugbug from mitbbs.

I have a question, since you choose use loaf pan to bake the bread in your oven, why not use the original container in your bread maker and use bread maker to bake the bread?

Thanks. Best regards.

bugbug

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I am bugbug from mitbbs.

I have a question, since you choose use loaf pan to bake the bread in your oven, why not use the original container in your bread maker and use bread maker to bake the bread?

Thanks. Best regards.

bugbug

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger bibo said...

因为我觉得面包机烤出来的都不好看,刚买面包机的时候那样用过几次,还有一次面包是歪的!而且总觉得不好吃。所以觉得手工整形比较好。这次的面包很好吃,放了好几天后还是比较湿润,我是切好片后用蜡纸包了一层然后放入塑料袋的。

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the size of your loaf pan? Thanks.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger bibo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger bibo said...

我用的是上面长度8寸半的non-stick的烤模。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home